Surely, throughout your life you have wondered on more than one occasion how it is possible that some people to the minimum who neglect their food fatten easily while other people do not get fat even if they do not follow some specific guidelines or do not have one personal trainer. How is this possible?
The answer is that depends on the biotype of each person. Today, we clarify that there are biotypes so you can identify which one is yours quickly and easily and in this way you can perform a personalized training with which to obtain better results.
What is your biotype?
There are three types of biotypes:
1) Ectomorph. It can be identified by the following characteristics:
- The muscles and limbs are often long and thin.
- They usually have low stored fat and it costs them to gain weight.
- Difficulty developing muscles and storing fat
2) Mesomorph. It can be identified by the following characteristics:
- Low Fat Levels
- Bones with average dimensions, solid torso, wide shoulders and thin waist
- Usually these are people with the athletic body by nature, who have a good predisposition to develop muscles but not to store fatty tissue
3) Endomorph. It can be identified by the following characteristics:
- They usually have a thick waist and bulky abdomen, so their physical appearance is usually “rounded”.
- They show greater storage of fat with a large bone structure.
- They usually have short and almost always flaccid limbs.
- Once you have identified the biotype you belong is the time for you to make a personalized workout for best yields. In case you have a personal trainer, leave it in your hands to adapt your type of training. If you do not have a personal trainer, go to our portal (vitalfy.com) and find the one that best suits your needs.