Bored with the same exercises do always to try to get a flat stomach? Today we present five different exercises to achieve your goal l UCIR a flat stomach in summer!
With these exercises, you will be able to tone your belly in a different way and you can get out of the routine of the typical exercises to strengthen the abs
Five Exercises to Get a Flat Belly
- For this first exercise, you’ll need a Swiss ball or fit ball. Place your feet aligned across your shoulders and then bring one knee to the chest with your abdominal strength. Then repeat with the other knee. Recommendation: 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- For the second exercise, you should lie on your side and put the forearm under your shoulder, leaving it in a perpendicular way to the body. Then put one leg over the other. Once you are positioned this way, you have to lift your body up and maintain that position. Put one leg above the other and straighten the knees and hips. Do the same for the other side. Recommendation: 3 sets of 60 seconds each.
- For this exercise, you will need a wheel for sit-ups. If you have one, get on your knees on a mat and with your hands grasp the handles. Stretch until you are in a position of table, making force in the middle part of your body. Then go back to your starting position. Recommendation: 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- In this fourth exercise, you will work the lower part of the abs. For this, it is necessary that you hang yourself from a bar and raise your knees until you touch the chest with them. Recommendation: 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- In the last exercise, you need to face down, with your arms bent so that your elbows are at shoulder height. Once placed like this, you must raise your legs of the ground and you end up with the tips of the feet. It is important that you tighten your glutes and keep your body rigid during repetitions. Recommendation: 3 sets of 60 seconds each.